疯狂动物城中英文台词【1】
1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes.
【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。
【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either
【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。
【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。
【拓展】Let bygongs be bygongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。
3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.
【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。
【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。
【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。
4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。
【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。
【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始于足下。
5. And after we're done, you can hate me.
【翻译】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。
【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几十年后的相濡以沫。
【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。
6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.
【翻译】好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。
【解析】兔子哭吧哭吧不是罪。有时候,那些硬生生被憋回去的眼泪,还是会败给一幕生活的场景或者动心的安慰。
【拓展】We always have a sentimental attachment to our birth-places. 对于故土,我们总是有眷恋之情。
7. Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't.
【翻译】踏进动物城,人人都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。
【解析】梦儿追的我累,但是,我不愿后退,因为我想象中的美,一定能擦去我心中的泪,梦是宝贝。
【拓展】There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it. 失去心中所欲,得到心中所想,乃为人生两大悲剧。
8. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
【翻译】你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。
【解析】本性难移,但是,做真实的自己,又有什么不好?
【拓展】 A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性难移。
9. I know you love me
【翻译】我知道你爱我!
【解析】爱不能说,一说就错。
【拓展】In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
10. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
【翻译】但是,不能因为我的错,让动物们遭受痛苦。
【解析】勇于承担的人,才有做领袖的潜质。
【解析】After sufferings comes happiness. 苦尽甘来。
11. that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.
【翻译】 没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。
【解析】 你伤害了我,就一笑而过吧,世界上,没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。
【拓展】I did not mean to upset 我不是有意要使你难过。
12. It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!
【翻译】光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力.
【解析】努力到无能为力,拼搏到感动自己。自信源于实力,在圆梦的路上,没有一个生命是准确屈服的。
【拓展】There is light at the end of the tunnel 守得云开见月明。
13.Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel?
知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗?
14.What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!
爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人!
15.Oh! You are naked!
天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服
16.We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.
我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。
疯狂动物城中英文台词【2】
1、Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
2、Thousands of years ago these were the...
几千年前 这些 是...
3、forces that ruled our world
支配着我们的世界的力量
4、A world where prey were scared of predators.
一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
5、And predators had an uncontrollable...
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
6、biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
7、Awww! 噢!
8、Blood! Blood! Blood!
血!血!血!
9、And.. death!
和..死!
10、Ahhh...
唉唉......
11、Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
12、Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
13、But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
14、Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
15、And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
16、Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
17、Instead, I can be an astronaut.
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
18、I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。
19、I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
20、And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...
21、A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
22、Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
23、It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。
24、But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。
25、Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
26、And declared that anyone can be anything!
而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
27、Thank you and good night.
感谢你们,晚安。
28、Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么***咪跟我这么快乐?
29、Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
30、Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?
31、Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
32、You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
33、If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
34、I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
35、What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...
36、- for you to become a police officer.
- 让你成为一名警察。
- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。
37、- No. - Bunnies don't do that.
- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。
38、- Never. - Never.
- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。
39、Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
40、Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
41、Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
42、no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
43、Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。
44、- We're changing the world. - Yeah.
- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。
45、- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-
一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。
46、Carrot farming is a noble profession.
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
47、You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
48、Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
49、Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
50、Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
51、Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
52、Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
53、- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-
喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。
54、What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
55、- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-
请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。
56、Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,
57、us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
58、- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.
- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。
- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。
59、You don't scare me, Gideon.
你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。
60、Scared now?
现在害怕吗?
61、Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
62、Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...
哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
63、Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
64、Huh!
呵呵!
65、I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...
我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......
66、anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
67、- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?
- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??
68、Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
69、- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。
70、Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
71、Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了。
72、I don't know when to quit.
我不知道什么时候放弃。
73、ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY
动物乌托邦警察学院
74、Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的.生态系统。
75、Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。
76、You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
77、Or guess what? You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
78、Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
79、You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
你死定了,土包子兔子。
80、One thousand foot fall.
一千尺大瀑布。
81、You're dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
82、Frigid ice wall.
严寒的冰墙。
83、You're dead, farm girl.
你死定了,农家少女。
84、Enormous criminal. You're dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了。
85、Dead. Dead. Dead.
死。死。死。
86、Ohhh...!
噢噢噢......!
87、Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。
88、Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。
89、- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.
从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。
- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-
- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。
90、As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...
身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...
91、initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.
主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。
92、Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...
作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...
93、Judy Hopps.
朱迪哈波丝。
94、All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.
好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。
95、- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.
- 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。
96、Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......
97、Precinct One. City Center.
一号辖区,市中心。
98、- Yeh! - Yeh!-
耶! - 耶!
99、Congratulations Officer Hopps.
恭喜你哈波丝警官。
100、I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的。
101、This has been my dream since I was a kid.
从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。
102、You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。
103、Bellwether, make room, will you?
领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?
104、Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!
105、Officer Hopps, look here.
哈波丝警官,请看这里。
106、- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.
- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。
107、- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.
- 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
108、I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city
.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
109、Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
110、We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.
我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
111、The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
112、And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
113、- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?
- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?
114、- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?
- 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
115、Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
没错,他们会出老千整死你。
116、You know what? Pretty much all predators.
你知道吗?任何掠食者。
117、- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.
- 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。
118、And foxes are the worst.
狐狸是最差劲的。
119、Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
120、It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
121、When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。
122、I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。
123、Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,
124、we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。
125、- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.
- 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防狐喇叭。
126、- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.
- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防狐喷雾。
127、The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
128、- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!
- 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!
129、She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
130、Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?
131、Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。
132、Terrific! Everyone wins!
太好了,双赢!
133、Arriving, Zootopia Express.
到达动物邦的特快车。
134、Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了,我要走了。再见!
135、Mmm. I love you, guys.
嗯。我爱你们。
136、Love you, too.
我们也爱你。
137、- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。
138、Bye everybody!
再见大家!
139、Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
140、Bye!再见!
141、YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.
你正在离开兔窝镇。
142、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
143、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
144、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
145、* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
146、* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **
今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *
147、* I still mess up but I'll just start again **
虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *
148、* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **
我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *
149、* I always get up now to see what's next **
而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *
150、* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *
*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *
151、* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *
*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *
152、* I won't give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *
153、* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *
*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *
154、* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *
155、* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *
156、* I won't give up, no I won't give in *
*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *
157、* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *
*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *
158、* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *
*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *
159、* I wanna try even though I could fail *
*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *
160、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
161、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
162、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
163、* Oh oh oh oh ooh *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
164、* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *
*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *
165、* I'll keep on making them every day *
*但我每天都不会放弃 *
166、* Those new mistakes *
*即便犯下错误 *
167、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *
*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
168、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
169、* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *
170、* Oh oh oh oh ooh*
* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
171、* Try everything*
* 尝试一切 *
172、I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
173、And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
174、Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!
175、Thank you.
谢谢。
176、- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.
- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。
177、Don't expect us to apologize for it.
别指望我们会道歉。
178、Greasy walls.
油腻腻的墙壁。
179、Rickety bed.
摇晃晃的席梦思。
180、Crazy neighbors.
疯狂的邻居。
181、I love it!
我爱死了!
182、Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
183、- Excuse me! - Hmm?
- 不好意思! - 嗯?
184、Down here!
下面这边!
185、- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。
- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!
186、They really did hire a bunny.
他们真的雇了一只兔子。
187、Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
188、Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,
189、but when other animals do it, that's a little...
但其他的人呢,有一点...
190、Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
191、The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
192、- Oh. - No, it's okay.
- 哦。 - 其实还好。
193、Oh. You've actually got... there's a...
哦。事实上你的...有一个...
194、- A what? - In your neck. The fold.
- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。
195、- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
196、Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...
197、- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!
- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!
198、Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。
199、Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
200、Attention!
注意!
201、All right. All right. Everybody sit.
好吧。好吧。大家坐下。
202、I've got three items on the docket.
我的文件上有三个重点。
203、First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
204、Francine. Happy birthday.
弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。
205、Oh.哦。
206、Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,
207、but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
但我不会,因为......我不在乎。
208、Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
209、All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。
210、And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
211、This is priority number one. Assignments.
这是第一要务。分派工作。
212、Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.
警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
213、Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
214、Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.
警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
215、Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。
216、And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
217、Parking duty. Dismissed.
开交通罚单。解散。
218、Parking duty?
交通罚单?
219、Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长?蛮牛局长?
220、Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
221、- So? - So I can handle one.
- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。
222、You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
223、Didn't forget. Just don't care.
我没忘记,我只是不在乎。
224、Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。
225、Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。
226、A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.
一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。
227、I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。
228、FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停
229、(EXPIRED)(已过期)
230、(EXPIRED)(已过期)
231、Ah!啊!
232、Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!
蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!
233、201.201。
234、Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!
235、Huh!呵呵!
236、Hmm.嗯。
237、Where'd he go?
他哪儿去了?
238、Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,
听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,
239、but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!
240、I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...
我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......
241、I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.
我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。
242、You want the red, or the blue, pal?
你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?
243、Oh. I'm such a...
哦。我真是个......
244、- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?
- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?
245、There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?
你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?
246、No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,
不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,
247、this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.
这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。
248、He wants to be one when he grows up.
当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。
249、Isn't that adorable?
是不是很萌?
250、Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?
251、Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says
你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着
252、We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.
我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。
253、You're holding up the line.
你把队伍卡住了。
254、Hello. Excuse me.
好。打扰一下。
255、Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。
256、Actually, I'm an officer.
其实,我是一位警官。
257、Just have a quick question.
我很快的问你一个问题就好。
258、Are your customers aware they're getting
你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋
259、snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
里面有鼻涕吗?
260、What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
261、Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,
好。我不想制造任何麻烦,
262、but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.
但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。
263、Which is kind of a big deal.
那是有一点严重的问题。
264、Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks
当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后
265、and... I don't know... finish selling this...
而且......我不知道......卖这个给...
266、nice dad and his son a... What was it?
漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?
267、A Jumbo-Pop. Please.
一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。
268、A Jumbo-Pop.
巨型冰棒。
269、- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.
- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。
270、Oh no, are you kidding me...
哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?
271、I don't have my wallet!
我没带我的钱包!
272、I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.
如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。
273、That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.
这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。
274、Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
这一定是你最糟糕的生日。
275、Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。
276、Keep the change.
不用找了。
277、Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?
278、Oh, no. My treat.
不用了。我请客。
279、It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这
只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。
280、I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。
281、Oh. Well, that is high praise.
哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。
282、It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.
我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。
283、- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?
- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?
284、Wilde. Nick Wilde.
尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。
285、And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?
你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?
286、You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.
你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。
287、Anyone can be anything.
任何人都可以达成梦想。
288、Ahh. I tell him that all the time.
啊。我总是这么跟他说。
289、All right, here you go. Two paws.
好吧,来给你,握爪。
290、Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!
是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!
Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they usually have no difficulty coming up with many items on their “regret list.” And for some reason our twenties are ripe for a field of regrets.
人生总是充满遗憾。问问你周围的人他们有没有遗憾的事情,他们会轻而易举的列出一大堆“遗憾清单”。由于某些原因,20多岁最容易犯错的年纪。
Perhaps it’s because as we get older we look back on that period of adulthood as the height of freedom and autonomy. As move into middle age, we look back and wish that we had made better choices and taken more opportunities. Here’s a list of things that we regret not doing in our 20s.
也许是因为随着年龄的增长,当我们再次回顾那段时光,会发现那是一段充满自由和独立的时光。随着我们步入中年,我们经常希望:要是我们能再有更多选择的机会多好啊!以下就列举了一些如果我们在20来岁没有做就会让我们后悔的事情:
1. Traveling more
多旅行
I regret not travelling more, and so does nearly everyone that I have asked. Before kids, and mortgages and marriages, when our commitments and expenses were lower, the opportunities for travel were much greater, but for some reason many of us thought we’d always have time for travel later.
我后悔没有到更多的地方去旅行,而且几乎我问过的每个人都会这样说。在有孩子之前、在抵押贷款和结婚之前,在我们需要承担的责任和花销较少时,正是旅游的大好机,但是由于种种原因,我们总觉得我们以后会有更多的时间去旅行。
We dreamed of visiting the pyramids of Egypt, surfing off the Hawaiian coast, dining at a Parisian café, drinking espresso in Rome, trekking through the rainforest, and so much more. Sadly, many of us never made these journeys and the opportunity passed us by.
我们梦想过去埃及看金字塔,在夏威夷海边冲浪,在巴黎的咖啡馆共进晚餐,在罗马品尝香浓的咖啡,徒步穿越热带雨林等等诸如此类的计划。可悲的是,大部分人都没有付诸行动,只是看着机会白白溜走。
2. Investing early
早投资
How many times have we kicked ourselves for not starting our 401Ks,in our twenties, for not putting our excess cash in long term investments, for not investing in our future early. No matter how much we try, we can never get back the head start that we missed. Playing catch up in our 40’s and 50’s is very difficult.
3. Being more responsible with spending
更合理的安排支出
In order to invest in our retirement or save for that down payment, we would have needed to make wiser financial spending choices. Things like buying or holding on to that perfectly reliable used car, instead of splurging on the new model…because we could, eating out less and saving for a house instead, buying fewer shoes and purses and clothes and paying off student loans sooner. So many saving opportunities lost, money spent on tangible things, instead of on the future.
为了退休后的投资或房子的首付,我们需要更合理的理财。比如说买一辆不错的二手车,而不是把钱浪费在新款车型上……我们也可以减少外出就餐,攒钱买房子,少买点鞋子和衣服,提前还清助学贷款。这么多的攒钱机会都错过了,我们用钱换来了很多实实在在的物品,却没有更多关注我们的未来。
4. Better planning
更好的规划人生
I regret not focusing more on where I wanted to go in life, what I wanted to do, who I wanted to be and what it would take to get there. With some more planning in our twenties, we’d be further ahead in our 40s and perhaps a bit happier as well.
我后悔我没有仔细思考我的人生道路,我想要做的`事情,我想成为一个什么样的人以及如何才能实现。如果在20多岁的时候我们能更好的规划人生,我们在40多岁的时候就会更上一层楼,也许还会感觉到更幸福。
5. Seizing more experiences
更多的人生体验
I wish I had learned to ski and paint, speak Italian and do the Tango. I regret not living somewhere else before settling down. Others have said they regret not pursuing their hobbies or learning to sky dive or mountain climb. I prefer to stay on the ground, but I do regret not learning more, not trying new things that are hard to fit into the life of a forty something working wife and mother.
我多希望我以前学会了滑雪、画画,会说意大利语,会跳探戈。我后悔在安定下来之前没有在别的地方生活过。很多人也都和我一样后悔没有持之以恒的培养自己的爱好,没有学跳伞,没有去爬山。我确实更喜欢务实,但也很后悔没有去学更多的东西,没有尝试新事物,这些事物已经无法再融入一个40岁的全职妻子加母亲的生活中了。
6. Living a more active lifestyle
更积极向上的生活方式
The bodies of youth are wasted on the young… I wish I had run a marathon before my knees ached, that I had biked more, hiked more, and took spinning classes when my legs were stronger. I regret not joining a softball team or volleyball league. We don’t often realize that we have squandered our physical abilities until things start aching and creaking.
年轻的时候,我们肆意的挥霍着我们的青春活力……我多想在我膝关节疼痛之前能跑场马拉松,多骑骑自行车、多走走看看,在腿脚强健的时候多骑骑动感单车。我后悔没有参加垒球社团或排球联盟。总是等到体力透支病痛来袭,我们才意识到年轻时锻炼的可贵。
7. Making more friends
交更多的朋友
I regret not reaching out more, putting more effort into creating a tribe of support that would carry me through more difficult times. We socialize sure, but many of us don’t put enough importance on building deep and lasting friendships. Some do, many don’t and wish they had.
我后悔没有更多的伸出手去,没有更努力去结交那么一伙儿可以陪我度过更多艰难时光的朋友。我们确实也有交际,但是大多数人并没有把重心放在建立更深更持久的友情上面。一些人做到了,但是还有很人却没有,他们希望当初曾为友情努力过。
8. Pursuing a more meaningful career
追求一份更有意义的职业
Many of us wish we had taken more career risks, opted for meaning over money, pursued the career path we wanted instead of what we were expected to do or simply following the path that was laid out before us. How much better to have explored our options and pursued meaningful work in our twenties than to have spent 20 years doing something we don’t love.
大部分人都是听从别人的期待去工作或者按照别人铺好的路去走,而不愿冒更多的职业风险和遵循我们的内心去工作挣钱。比起20多年一直从事自己不喜欢的工作,能在20多岁时自己选择并去追求一份更有意义的工作是多么的好啊!
Life is good; don’t misunderstand. Few of us walk around every day pining for our youth, at least I hope not, but we do occasionally look back with a wistful sigh and wish that we planned more, lived more, and stretched ourselves more when we had the freedom and energy to do so.
毋庸置疑,生活是美好的。很少有人每天四处走走缅怀我们的青春,但是我们确实会偶尔若有所思的边叹气边回忆:多么希望当我们身心自由和精力旺盛的时候,能有更多的计划、更多的活法去扩展自己。
1、保护蓝天碧水。
2、保护环境山河美持续发展事业兴。
3、追求绿色时尚、走向绿色文明。
4、合理利用自然资源防止环境污染和生态破坏。
5、为了地球上的生命-拯救我们的海洋。
6、建设项目必须依法进行环境影响评价。
7、判天地之美、析万物之理。
8、人类的.最后一滴水,将是环境破坏后悔恨的泪。
9、幸福生活不只在于丰衣足食,也在于碧水蓝天。
10、尊天重地、敬天爱人。
11、保护环境光荣污染环境可耻。
12、只有一个地球、人类应该同舟共济。
13、水光山色与人亲,说不尽,无穷好。
14、环境保护从我身边做起。
15、山中何所有?岑上多白云。
16、保护环境,造福人民。
17、依靠科技进步促进环境保护。
18、人类善待自然、就是善待自己。
19、地球能满足人类的需要、但满足不了人类的贪婪。
20、自然不可改良、生活可以选择选择绿色生活、健康适度消费。
21、青山清我目、流水静我耳。
22、提高环境意识保护美好家园。
23、欣赏荒野、回归自然。
24、合理利用资源保护生态平衡促进经济持续发展。
25、环境保护是一项基本国策。
26、人人关心环境质量人人参与环境保护。
27、尊崇自然、敬畏生命。
28、保护水环境,节约水资源。
29、保护环境,人人有则。
30、保护环境就是保护我们自己。
31、人人为环保、环保为人人。
32、珍惜资源永续利用。
33、保护环境就是保护生产力。
34、建设美丽的边疆,()爱护我们的家园。
35、别让可爱的生灵在我们这一代人手中消失。
36、发展经济不能以牺牲环境为代价。
37、环境保护,人人有责。
38、树立大环境意识,保护生态环境。
39、请不要践踏您脚下的青草,因为,它和你一样,是都有这绿化环境的神圣使命。
40、热带雨林——地球的肺。