蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
2、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
4、You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5、home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家我要想办法让他回来不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
6、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
7、you just stay away from me please.
求你离开我
8、now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
9、if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
10、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
11、land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
12、you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
13、may the force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
14、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
15、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
16、It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
17、toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18、(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
19、i think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
20、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
21、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
22、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
23、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。
24、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
25、 go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
(《日落大道》1950) Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
1939) Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Home I’ll go home And I’ll think of some way to get him back After all, tomorrow is another day(家,我要回家我要想办法让他回来不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
I never give anything without expecting something in return I always get paid(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
Ithink it’s hard winning a war with words(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
I wish I could be more like you(我要像你一样就好了) 经典语句.
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。
(《教父》1972) If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for Because it’s the only thing that lasts(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)经典爱情语句.
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death A world in which there is no place for me(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界 Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
Be careful! 注意!
Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
Come on, it’s time to go.来吧,我们该走了。
Do you like peaches? 你喜欢吃桃子吗?
Don’t move! 不许动!
Forget it。算了吧。
Guess what? 猜猜看?
Hold on, have we got everything? 等等,我们没忘带什么东西吧?
I appreciate your help。我感谢你的帮助。
I got dumped.我被抛弃了。
I made a mistake。我弄错了。
It was my pleasure。不用谢。
It’s beautiful. 它很美丽。
Look at my new crayons! 看看我的新蜡笔。
Me and my girlfriend just broke up. 我刚刚和女朋友分手了。
Open it and see.打开它看看。
What’s up? 有什么事吗?
Where’re we headed next?接下来我们去哪儿?
Yes, I do. 是的,我喜欢
No, I don’t.。/不,我不喜欢。
You’re always welcome。别客气/不用谢。