1.Did you know that everytime she thinks of you she smiles。有没有那么一个人,你一想到他(她),就会甜甜地微笑。
2.The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.这世界上最强大的人,就是那些能一个人孤单生活的人
3.The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. 在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。
4.true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.真正的朋友会接受你的过去,力挺你的现在,鼓舞你的将来。
5.Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. 幸福不意味着凡事都完美,那只是因为你已经不再只看到缺憾了。
6.Real girls aren‟t perfect. Perfect girls aren‟t real. 真实的女孩不完美,完美的女孩不真实。
7.Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you wanna be. —— 有时候你需要退开一点,清醒一下,然后提醒自己,我是谁,要去哪里。
8.Silence is a girl's loudest cry.沉默是一个女孩最大的哭声。
9.Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful.
10.Man Always Remember Love Because of Romance Over(男人只因浪漫而牢记爱情)
11.I want to make a mental the rascal lives on a nice girl, physically tenderness, his mental deformation.------我要做个思想上的女流氓,生活上的好姑娘,外形上的柔情少女,心理上的变形金刚。
12.Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.————用你的笑容去改变这个世界,别让这个世界改变了你的笑容。
13.The sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big things,
14.But, actually it is, When you start understanding Small things.——成熟的标志不是会说大道理;而是你开始去理解,身边的小事情。
15.When we are young, we may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. 年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。
16.If you are in love with two person, choose the second person. because if you are really in love with the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. 如果你爱上了两个人,选第二个吧,因为如果你真的爱第一个,你不会和第二个陷入爱情的。
17.Never underestimate your power to change yourself! 永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!
18.Do what you say,say what you do 做你说过的,说你能做的。
19.Do what you love, fuck the rest. 做你最想做的,其他都是扯蛋。
20.I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards.我走得很慢,但是我从不倒退。
21.I love three things in this world: sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night, and you forever. —— 在这个世界上我喜欢三件事,太阳、月亮和你。太阳是白昼,月亮是夜晚,而你是我的永远。
22.It's better to try hard to love yourself more than to wait someone to love u. if today u don't like yourself more than yesterday, so what's the meaning of tomorrow? 与其等别人来爱你,不如自己学着努力多爱自己一些,如果今天的你没有比昨天更喜欢自己,那明天对你来说又有什么意义呢?
23.If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO. 只要你勇敢地说出再见,生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始。
24.If you can't understand my silence, you will never understand my words. 如果你不懂我的沉默,你也永远不会明白我说的话语。
25.Sometimes, I‟d rather feel nothing. It‟s better. It‟s easier. 有时候我真希望自己没有感觉,那就好过得多了。
26." You are the reason why I became stronger. But still,you are my weakness. 因为你,我学会了坚强,而你,依旧是我的伤。"
27.When life give you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. 当生活给你一百个理由哭泣时,你就拿出一千个理由笑给它看。
28.Every time I see you, I want to grab you and kiss you. 每次一看到你,就想立刻把你抱过来亲吻。
29.The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else. 忘记某个人最好的方法,就是喜欢上其他人。《 Gossip Girl》
30.I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. 我很好,但不是天使,我有时候做坏事,但也不是恶魔。我只是个小女孩,是个在这个大千世界里寻找爱情的女孩。
31.Sometimes when I say "I'm ok" I just want some one to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "I know you're not."——有时候我说“我很好。”,其实我是多希望,有个人能看穿我的伪装并紧紧抱住我,说:“我知道,你并不好。”
一句话经典语录英文版
1. alle vorurteile kommen aus den eingeweiden.
所有的偏见源自内心。
2. aber mit meiner liebe und hoffung beschwre ich dich: wirf den helden in deiner seele nicht weg! halte heilig deine hchste hoffnung!
但是凭着我的爱和希望我请求你:切莫抛弃掉你灵魂中的英雄吧!保持你内心中最高的希望吧!
3. man liebt zuletzt seine begierde, und nicht das begehrte.
人最终喜爱的是自己的欲望,而不是自己想要的东西。
4. ich bin von heute und ehedem, aber etwas ist in mir, das ist vor morgen und übermorgen und einstmals.
我属于今天和过去,但是我的一些东西,将是属于明天后天和今后的。
5. der mensch ist ein seil, geknüpft zwischen tier und übermensch - ein seil über einem abgrunde.
人是一根绳索,连接在动物与超人之间——绳索悬于深渊上方。
6. wer einst fliegen lernen will, der muss erst stehn und laufen und klettern und tanzen lernen: man erfliegt das fliegen nicht!
谁要学习飞翔,必须先学习站立、奔跑、跳跃和舞蹈:人无法从飞翔中学会飞翔!
7. "glaube" heit nicht-wissen-wollen, was wahr ist.“
“信仰”意味着不想知道,这是真的。
8. zu meinem ziele will ich, ich gehe meinen gang, über die zgernden und saumseligen werde ich hinwegspringen. also sei mein gang ihre untergang!
我向着我的目标前进,我遵循着我的路途,我越过踌躇者与落后者。我的前进将是他们的没落!
9. neid und eifersucht sind die schamteile der menschlichen seele.
嫉妒与猜忌是人类灵魂的污染物。
10. jetzt bin ich leicht, jetzt fliege ich, jetzt sehe ich mich unter mir, jetzt tanzt ein gott durch mich.
现在我轻盈了,现在我飞翔,现在我看见自己驾凌于我自己,现在我看见一个上帝在我身上舞蹈。
11. was macht mich nicht umbringt, macht mich strker!
那些没能杀死我的,使我变得更坚强!
12. euch rate ich nicht zur arbeit, sondern zum kampfe. euch rate ich nicht zum frieden, sondern zum siege. eure arbeit sei ein kampf, euer friede sei ein sieg!
我不劝告你们工作,而劝告你们奋斗。我不劝告你们和平,只劝告你们胜利。让你们的工作是一个奋斗,让你们的和平是一个胜利吧!
1.a troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
2.do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
3.her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
4.i cannot choose the best.the best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
5.if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
6.it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
7.love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。
8.my wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master. let me but listen.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
9.once we dreamt that we were strangers.we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的`.我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.
10.sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
11.that i exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
12.there little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
13.they throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
14.what you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。