Captain Sao Feng:They only reason I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead is so I can send him back myself!啸风船长:我想要把杰克·斯派洛从死亡之地弄出来的唯一原因,就是为了我可以亲手把他送回去。
Pintel:No one said anything about cold.这么冷,竟然没人提醒。
Ragetti:I'm sure there must be a good reason for our suffering.我相信咱们这么受罪,肯定是有原因的。
Pintel:Why don't that obeah woman bring Jack back the same way she brought back Barbossa?为什么那个诡异的女人,不把Jack直接带回来,就像带回Barbossa那样?
Tia Dalma:Because Barbossa was only dead.Jack Sparrow is taken,body and soul,to a place not of death,but punishment.The worst fate a person can bring upon himself stretching on forever.蒂娜·达尔玛:因为Barbossa仅仅是死了而已,而杰克·斯派洛的灵魂和肉体都被逮到了另一个世界,不是死亡,而是活受罪,一个人所能遭受的最糟的命运就是永远受罪。
Tia Dalma:For what we want most there is a cost must be paid in the end.蒂娜·达尔玛:为了我们最深的渴望,我们最终将会付出代价。
Jack Sparrow:The world's still the same.There's just less in it.杰克·斯派罗:世界还是那个世界,只是可去的地方少了。
Jack Sparrow:If you choose to lock your heart away,you'll lose her for certain.杰克·斯派罗:如果你选择关上自己的心,你当然会失去她。
Davy Jones:Ah.Love.A dreadful bond.And yet,so easily severed.戴维·琼斯:啊,爱情,多么可怕的束缚,又是那么的容易被毁灭。
加勒比海盗经典
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.
我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的'。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
你肯定没去过新加坡。
3. But you have heard of me.
但你听说过我。
4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在没有武器了。
5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.
过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。
Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的不同种狗。
Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.
不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是!
6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.
这(个做法)不是疯狂就是才智。
Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
这两个的特点经常惊人的相符。
7. Human hair from my back.
我身后的体毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血没用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!
欢迎来到加勒比!
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!
一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼!
12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)
(Parley?)
That’s the one! Parley!
就是这个!谈判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)
Jack: Or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。
14. Drink up! My hearties!
干杯!我的水手们!
15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
你们永远会记住这一天,因为你们差一点就抓到了杰克.斯派洛船长。
1. Go with your black heart !见你的鬼去吧!
2. The payment is fair .这个报酬很合理。
3. The key go to a chest .这把钥匙可以开启一个宝箱。
4. The dichotomy of good and evil .正义与邪恶的集合。
5. Same story, different versious, and all are true . 同样的`故事,不同的版本,不过都是正确的。
6. He never stopped loving her.他从没停止爱她。
7.My eyesight's as good as ever, just so you know.我的视力还是跟以前一样好。
8.Such a long time in such a mess. 这么长时间的混乱。
9. A touch of desting 预测命运
10. She doesn't look like much. Neither do you .她看起来不怎么样。你看起来也不怎么样。
11. Don't nderestimate her. 别小看她。。
12. It might save your life. Bon voyage !它能让你活命。祝你好运!
13. Do you fear death ?你怕死不?
14. Down on your marrowbones and pay .求饶祈祷吧!
15. All your sins punished.你的罪行将被惩罚。
16. All your deeds laid bare .你的一生尽现于此。
17. You have a debt to pay. 你要还债。
18. Mind yourself .管好你自己
19. What fortuitous circumstance be this!真的好巧呀!
20. One soul is not equal to anather .两个灵魂不能混为一谈。
21. I was never about winning or losing .我不在乎输赢。
22. Time and tide .恶习难改。
23. I cut down anyone in my path.谁挡路我就砍谁。