1、摘自席慕容《桐花》
在低低的呼唤声传过之后,整个世界就覆盖在雪白的花荫下了。
丽日当空,群山绵延,簇簇的白色花朵象一条流动的江河。仿佛世间所有的生命都应约前来,在这刹那里,在透明如醇蜜的阳光下,同时欢呼,同时飞旋,同时幻化成无数游离浮动的光点。
这样的一个开满了白花的下午,总觉得似曾相识,总觉得是一场可以放进任何一种时空里的聚合。可以放进诗经,可以放进楚辞,可以放进古典主义也同时可以放进后期印象派的笔端——在人类任何一段美丽的记载里,都应该有过这样的一个下午,这样的一季初夏。
欣赏:
文章的这段话运用生动优美的笔触描绘了桐花盛开的美景,视觉与听觉相结合,动静结合,充满了生机和动感。作者运用比喻的手法,把繁华盛开的场景比作流动的江河,把阳光比作醇蜜,将这幅景象刻画得美不胜收。最后的排比句,语势加强,让人感受到桐花盛开时喷发的生命力,仿佛整个山坡都被桐花覆盖了,生命的张力无限延伸。
而作者的想象则充满了浪漫的梦幻。
2、摘自张爱玲《秋雨》
雨,像银灰色黏湿的蛛丝,织成一片轻柔的网,网住了整个秋的世界。天地是暗沉沉的,像古老的住宅里缠满着蛛丝网的屋顶。那堆在天上的灰白色的云片,就像屋顶上剥落的。在这古旧的屋顶的笼罩下,一切都是异常的沉闷。园子里绿翳翳的石榴、桑树、葡萄藤,都不过代表着过去盛夏的繁荣,现在已成了古罗马的建筑的遗迹一样,在萧萧的雨声中瑟缩不宁,回忆着光荣的过去。草色已经转入了忧郁的苍黄,地下找不出一点新鲜的花朵;宿舍墙外一带种的娇嫩的洋水仙,垂了头,含着满眼的泪珠,在那里叹息它们的薄命,才过了两天的晴美的好日子又遇到这样霉气薰蒸的雨天。只有墙角的桂花,枝头已经缀着几个黄金一样宝贵的嫩蕊,小心地隐藏在绿油油椭圆形的叶瓣下,透露出一点新生命萌芽的希望。
欣赏:
其实有的时候不是那么喜欢张爱玲的文字,就像这篇秋雨,别人都会写温暖潮润的气息,而她则写得幽暗而阴森,光是笔触就让人感到寒冷而战栗了。
但也许这正是张爱玲文字的魅力,张扬的,阴暗的,却又是如此真实,探测到人内心的最深处。这篇文章用笔细致,只用了比喻和拟人,就把秋雨写得栩栩如生,又带入了一层沉闷而寂寥的色彩。 于这文来说,充满了灰色、忧郁,黯然,寥落,一种生活无厘头的滑稽,唯一萌芽的一束希望之光,仅是那株低矮的无人问津的桂花树。
3、摘自张晓风《初雪》
现在,太阳升上来,雾渐渐散去,原野上一片渥绿,看起来绵软软地,让我觉得即使我不小心,从这山上摔了下去,也不会擦伤一块皮的,顶多被弹两下,沾上一袜子洗不掉的绿罢了。还有那条绕着山脚的小河,也泛出绿色,那是另外一种绿,明晃晃的,像是搀了油似的,至于山,仍是绿色,却是一堆浓郁郁的黛绿,让人觉得,无论从哪里下手,都不能拔开一道缝儿的,让人觉得,即使刨开它两层下来,它的绿仍然不会减色的。此外,我的纱窗也是绿的,极浅极浅的绿,被太阳一照,当真就像古美人的纱裙一样飘缈了。你们想,我在这样一个染满了绿意的早晨和你们写信,我的`心里又焉能不充溢着生气勃勃的绿呢?
欣赏:
文章的作者充分调动了视觉与触觉,写活了春天的绿色。多处采用比喻,形象生动。喜欢这段话,因为看了就很温暖。这种温暖是从哪里表现出来的呢,我想,就是从那些温暖的字眼里流动出来的,“明晃晃”、“浓郁郁”、“生气勃勃”,因为写给孩子,所以更加诗化和优美。作者笔下的绿色仿佛是活着的,流动的,仿佛在信中就像出现在眼前一样。我也喜欢绿,也喜欢作者笔下的这片绿。它们的生机让人感觉到快乐和希望。
4、摘自张晓风《秋天 秋天》
那时候,在南京,刚刚开始记得一些零碎的事,画面里常常出现一片美丽的郊野,我悄悄地从大人身边走开,独自坐在草地上,梧桐叶子开始簌簌地落着,簌簌地落着,把许多神秘的美感一起落进我的心里来了。我忽然迷乱起来,小小的心灵简直不能承受这种兴奋。我就那样迷乱地捡起一片落叶。叶子是黄褐色的,弯曲的,像一只载着梦小船,而且在船舷上又长期着两粒美丽的梧桐子。每起一阵风我就在落叶的雨中穿梭,拾起一地的梧桐子。必有一两颗我所未拾起的梧桐子在那草地上发了芽吧?二十年了,我似乎又能听到遥远的西风,以及风里簌簌的落叶。我仍能看见那些载着梦的船,航行在草原里,航行在一粒种子的希望里。
欣赏:
其中这段文字用优美的笔触表达了对梧桐叶子的喜爱。“簌簌”的象声词生动形象,富有表现力,让读者也能猜到那种场景。“神秘的美感”写出了秋日梧桐的特点,神秘的,优美的,梧桐叶子在作者眼中充满了无穷的魅力和美好,极富有感染力。运用比喻的手法,生动形象地描写了梧桐叶子的形态。
文章的作者从颜色、形状等各方面做了描写,同时将叶子比作小船,穿上还有船舷,船舷上是梧桐子,让每个读到的人都心驰神往,也想看一看这优美的梧桐树。作者想象力丰富,将秋天的美感表现得淋漓尽致。
学习英语除课本知识,还要对课外知识进行学习,下面是大学英语
英语美文摘抄(一)
When Love Beckons You
When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
And when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he descend to our roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
But if, in your fear, you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love’s threshing-floor, into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
Love gives naught but it self and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not, nor would it be possessed, for love is sufficient unto love.
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love’s ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a payer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.
爱召唤
当爱召唤你时,请追随她,尽管爱道路艰难险峻。当爱羽翼拥抱你时,请顺从她,尽管隐藏在其羽翼之下剑可能会伤到你。当爱向你诉说时,请相信她,尽管她声音可能打破你梦想,就如同北风吹落花园里所有花瓣。
爱会给你戴上桂冠,也会折磨你。爱会助你成长,也会给你修枝。爱会上升到枝头,抚爱你在阳光下颤动力嫩枝,也会下潜至根部,撼动力你紧抓泥土根基。
但是,如果你在恐惧之中只想寻求爱平和与快乐,那你就最好掩盖真实自我,避开爱考验,进入不分季节世界,在那里你将欢笑,但并非开怀大笑,你将哭泣,但并非尽情地哭。爱只将自己付出,也只得到自己。爱一无所有,也不会为谁所有,因为爱本身就已自足。
爱除实现自我别无他求。但是如果你爱而又不得不有所求,那就请期望:
将自己融化并像奔流溪水一般向夜晚吟唱自己优美曲调。
明过多温柔所带来苦痛。
被自己对爱理解所伤害;
并情愿快乐地悲伤。
在黎明带着轻快心醒来并感谢又一个有家日子;
在黄昏怀着感恩之心回家;
然后为内心所爱之人祈祷,吟唱赞美之歌,并带着祷告和歌声入眠。
英语美文摘抄(二)
Be Happy!
“The days that make us happy make us wise.”----John Masefield
when I first read this line by England’s Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true.
But his sober assurance was arresting. I could not forget it.
Finally, I seemed to grasp his meaning and realized that here was a profound observation. The wisdom that happiness makes possible lies in clear perception, not fogged by anxiety nor dimmed by despair and boredom, and without the blind spots caused by fear.
Active happiness---not mere satisfaction or contentment ---often comes suddenly, like an April shower or the unfolding of a bud.
Then you discover what kind of wisdom has accompanied it. The grass is greener; bird songs are sweeter; the shortcomings of your friends are more understandable and more forgivable.
Happiness is like a pair of eyeglasses correcting your spiritual vision.
Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall.
Happy, the wall crumbles.
The long vista is there for the seeing. The ground at your feet, the world about you----people, thoughts, emotions, pressures---are now fitted into the larger scene.
Everything assumes a fairer proportion. And here is the beginning of wisdom.
“快乐日子使人睿智。”
——约翰·梅斯菲尔德
第一次读到英国桂冠诗人梅斯菲尔德这行诗时,我感到十分震惊。他想表达什么意思?我以前从未对此仔细考虑,总是认定这行诗反过来才正确。但他冷静而又胸有成竹表达引起我注意,令我无法忘怀。
终于,我似乎领会他意思,并意识到这行诗意义深远。快乐带来睿智存在于敏锐洞察力之间,不会因忧虑而含混迷惑,也不会因绝望和厌倦而黯然模糊,更不会因恐惧而造成盲点。
积极快乐 – 并非单纯满意或知足 – 通常不期而至,就像四月里突然下起春雨,或是花蕾突然绽放。然后,你就会发觉与快乐结伴而来究竟是何种智慧。草地更为青翠,鸟吟更为甜美,朋友缺点也变得更能让人理解,宽容。快乐就像是一副眼镜,可以矫正你精神视力。
快乐视野并不仅限于你周围事物。当你不快乐时,你思维陷入情感上悲哀,你眼界就像是被一道墙给阻隔,而当你快乐时,这道墙就会砰然倒塌。
你眼界变得更为宽广。你脚下大地,你身边世界,包括人,思想,情感和压力,现在都融入更为广阔景象之中,其间每件事物 比例都更加合理。而这就是睿智起始。
英语美文摘抄(三)
The Goodness of Life
Though there is much to be concerned about, there is far, far more for which to be thankful. Though life’s goodness can at times be overshadowed, it is never outweighed.
For every single act that is senselessly destructive, there are thousands more small, quiet acts of love, kindness and compassion.
For every person who seeks to hurt, there are many, many more who devote their lives to helping and to healing.
There is goodness to life that cannot be denied.
In the most magnificent vistas and in the smallest details, look closely, for that goodness always comes shining through.
There si no limit to the goodness of life. It grows more abundant with each new encounter. The more you experience and appreciate the goodness of life, the more there is to be lived.
Even when the cold winds blow and the world seems to be cov ered in foggy shadows, the goodness of life lives on. Open your eyes, open your heart, and you will see that goodness is everywhere.
Though the goodness of life seems at times to suffer setbacks, it always endures. For in the darkest moment it becomes vividly clear that life is a priceless treasure.
And so the goodness of life is made even stronger by the very things that would oppose it.
Time and time again when you feared it was gone forever you found that the goodness of life was really only a moment away.
Around the next corner, inside every moment, the goodness of life is there to surprise and delight you.
Take a moment to let the goodness of life touch your spirit and calm your thoughts. Then, share your good fortune with another.
For the goodness of life grows more and more magnificent each time it is given away.
Though the problems constantly scream for attention and the conflicts appear to rage ever stronger, the goodness of life grows stronger still, quietly, peacefully, with more purpose and meaning than ever before.
生命美好
尽管有很多事让人忧虑,但相比而言,值得感激事要多得多。尽管生命美好有时被蒙上阴影,但它却永远不会被埋没。
相对于每一个无谓破坏行为而言,都有更多数以千计更为微小,包含着爱,友善和同情举动静静地上演着。相对于每一个试图伤害他人人而言,都有更多人致力于帮助他人,治愈他人创伤。
生命美好不能否认。
在最为壮观前景和最为琐碎细节中,()请仔细观察,因为美好事物总是散发着耀眼光芒闪亮登场。
生命美好没有界限。每一次相遇都会使这美好变得越发丰富。你经历得越多,越能欣赏生命美好,生命中美好就会变得越多。
即使当寒风袭来,整个世界似乎被雾气掩盖之时,生命美好仍会存在。睁开双眼,打开心扉,你就会发现这美好无处不在。
尽管生命美好有时似乎遭受挫折,但它总会挺过来。因为,在最黑暗时刻,有一点变得格外清楚,那就是,生命是无价财富。因此,下正是与生命美好相对立事物使其越发强大。
无数次地,当你担心这美好已经远离之时,你会发现生命美好其实只与你相隔须臾。它就在下一角落,存在于每个时刻之间,等着给你惊喜。
花些时间让生命美好感动自己灵魂,放松自己思绪。然后,把你幸运与他人分享。因为生命美好会在每次给予之间变得越来越壮观。
尽管总是有问题让你去关注,冲突也似乎愈演愈烈,但生命美好却总是静静地,平和地,带着比以往更强意志和更多价值变得更加强大。
关于爱情的唯美英语句子(一)
I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
If I know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。
I’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love. 在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走严寒。
Love never dies.爱情永不死。
My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。 Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
you smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
I miss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
关于爱情的唯美英语句子(二)
I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards.
我走得很慢,但是我从不倒退。
I love you, love can not my world without you
我爱你,爱到我的世界不能没有你
Got to lose, is always better than never gets no more cuts.
得到了再失去,总是比从来就没有得到更伤人
It is because of heart bottom touch that empty, so he just so painful.
就是因为触碰到心底的那一点空,所以才会那么痛。
Touch the air once again miss you breath.
用手触摸空气,再一次怀念你的气息
A ray of sunshine, outline for you my all memory.
一缕阳光,勾勒出我对你所有的记忆 。
The course of true love never did run smooth。
真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的。
My world does not need too many people to understand
我的世界不需要太多人懂.
And then deep memory, also has forgotten the day
再深的记忆,也有淡忘的一天。
Without you by my side, I will be better off than you
没有你在我身边,我会比你过得更好。
Determined to be tired heartless indifference.
有心才会累 无心者无所谓.
And the fear in the heart with obtained after the betrayal
最怕在用了心之后 得到的是背叛
Everyone has a sad, want to hide but he who denies all confesses all.
每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。
If this is not the end if I still love you
如果这不是结局如果我还爱你.
Everyone has a sad, want to hide but he who denies all confesses all.
每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。
Happy, stop, rain, you turn and later in fall.
快乐,停止了,雨滴,在你转身以后 落下。
The world without you, unable to continue
没有你的世界 ,无法继续
I’m tired of people who judge me without knowing my history.
我讨厌那些不了解我,却对我指手画脚的人。
I was waiting for your attention till my heart says no.
等待你的关心,等到我关上了心。
The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.
泛着忧伤的色彩,悲伤萦绕,忧伤和我作伴。
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。
to get over you is the hardest thing in the world.
遗忘你,是世界最难的事情。
Did meet, the total is better than never to meet.
曾经相遇,总胜过从未碰头。
Sadness into the river upstream, I for who the desperate.
悲伤逆流成河,我为谁而不顾一切。
Lonely lonely, I am still thinking about someone.
孤独寂寞的时候,我会静静的想着某人。
No promise, only said not over of lies.
没有不变的承诺,只有说不完的谎言。
For you, I have only to remember the identity of strangers.
对于你,我始终只能以陌生人的身份去怀念。
A person quiet a person cry movie clips, the whole world is sad
一个人安静一个人哭泣散场电影,全世界伤心
A lot of things, we can be touched, but can not shed tears.
很多事情,我们可以感动,却不能流泪
Sometimes, only a tear, we completely clear sight.
有时候,惟有一场眼泪,我们才彻底清晰了视线
Come to an end only lonely melancholy is a taste of life.
曲终人散只有孤寂惆怅才是生活的原味
Someone said, my love, I just thought.
有人说,我的爱情只是我的自以为。
You said, love is too deep but don't let their destruction.
你说过,爱的太深却不要让自己沉沦
If love is the representative of the happiness, that what is happiness.
如果说爱情是幸福的代表,那幸福又是什么。
Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking.
尽管心痛甚至心碎也要微笑。
Too much commitment to slip away from the fingers dare ask what.
太多承诺从指间溜走 不敢奢求什么。
Don't pretend to be nice to me. I am very silly really.
不要假装对我好 我很傻会当真的。
Just suddenly found lengnuanzizhi is how to let person feel sorry.
只是忽然发现冷暖自知是个多么让人心疼的词。
If I change shape, and you forget the time.
若不是我变了摸样,便是你淡忘了时光。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
No one is in charge of your happiness except you。
没人能决定你的幸福,除了你自己。
Alone a person cannot feel happiness
独自一个人无法感受幸福
The wind is too with the pain you give is blown away
风太带大你给的痛却吹不散
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
拖延其实就是最彻底的拒绝。
The more you care, the more you have to lose
在意的越多,失去的就越多。
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well
凡是值得做的事,就值得做好。
Strong desire is the starting point of all achievemen
强烈的欲望是取得任何成就的第一步。
It’s too late to move back, yet too early to move on.
想回头,已经太迟了; 想开始, 又觉得太早。
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
想要得到幸福的关键之一就是你要学会健忘。
He misses her, but he missed her.
错过只在一瞬,思念却是一世。
Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
幸运,其实就是准备遇到了机会
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱那么短,可是遗忘那么长。
You never know how much cared, until you lose each other.
你永远不知道有多在乎,直到你失去彼此。
Love are treading on thin ice, but the pain ruyingsuixing.
爱情如履薄冰,痛苦却如影随形。
Love soaked in paper, deduce sadness.
爱情浸过纸,演绎忧伤。
Held your hand, as if threads on your fingers around.
握过你的手,仿佛余温在指尖缠绕。
So your those commitments, just about.
原来你的那些承诺、只是随便说说。
Miss become habit, forgotten become habit, lonely become habit。
想念变习惯,遗忘变习惯,孤单变习惯。
Sometimes goodbye is the only way.
有时候,除了说再见,无路可走。
I love very much, a minute only love you sixty seconds.
我的心爱得不多,一分钟只爱了你六十秒。
I'm just folk.I have mood swings.
我只是个平凡人,我也有我的小情绪。
The wind such as flower of time, and you become the most beautiful ornament.
风吹起如花的流年、而你成为最唯美的点缀。
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
任何值得做的,就把它做好。
No measure of time with you will be long enough.
和你在一起,天长地久都不够。
Until all dreams has broken, didn't see your tears and regret.
直到所有的梦已破碎,才看见你的眼泪和后悔。